Executive Administrative Assistant
- Oak Brook, IL
What you'll be doing
- Client is looking for a committed individual to help manage the administrative responsibilities. This position requires an individual with strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently. Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence. Manage all incoming and outgoing office mail & packages. Calendar and schedule maintenance for general manager. Coordinate office travel arrangements and facilitate hotel contracts. Maintain office files and databases. Receive and direct all customers, vendors and visitors. Monitors office usage of supplies and reorder as needed.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of providing executive administrative support. Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment. Excellent organization skills. Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working a temporary assignment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or replaced with combination of experience and education.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org