Exec Assist-Exec Support
- Basking Ridge, NJ
What you'll be doing
- This position provides general administrative support to a company executive. Composes and prepares a high level of correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets. Screens and directs incoming calls effectively with considerable use of tact, diplomacy and courtesy. Partners with other administrative staff to ensure constant coverage. Manages schedule and appointment calendar(s) and maintains sensitivity to changing priorities. Works with other executive assistants to coordinate executive schedules. Organizes, coordinates, and takes minutes of various meetings. Schedules all business travel and accommodations. Greets visitors and accommodate their needs as necessary. Reconciles and maintains all expense reports in accordance with company guidelines. Performs ad hoc project-related duties as requested.
What your background should be
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting senior level executives within a comparable corporate environment. Requires a thorough knowledge of the executives span of control, as well as, company policies and procedures. Incumbent must be able to safeguard confidential information. Polished executive assistant with professional maturity and previous corporate environment experience required. Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentiality. Ability to successfully prioritize and provide accurate follow up on all issues and correspondence. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com