- Ventura, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform exclusion service and animal removal at customer location according to company policy and in compliance with regulatory requirement. Set up and build exclusion trap, cut flashing and form hardware cloth to specification. Work in a safety harness from roof top as needed in the performance of exclusion service and wildlife removal. Remove animal trapped in exclusion device according to company policy and in compliance with regulatory requirement. Drive company vehicle to customer location. Maintain safe driving record. Maintain service equipment and vehicle in clean and proper operating condition. Respond to phone and in person service call request on a timely basis. Contact customer to confirm scheduled service. Assist in current or potential company sales through contact on work related project. Train and coach other associate. Maintain knowledge of federal, state and local regulation regarding exclusion and removal work.
What your background should be
- Three to six months related exclusion experience or training including ladder or roof and harness work. Six months experience utilizing basic hand tools, small power tools & related equipment. Licensing and certification as required by federal, state and local law. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization. Mechanical and carpentry skills. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Maintain a valid driving license. Ability to read, to comprehend and execute safety procedures and instruction labels. Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagrammatic form.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com