- Schaumburg, IL
What you'll be doing
- The event specialist provides support for events utilizing audio conferencing and/or web conferencing by managing the event and/or providing live assistance with basic audio and/or web questions. The event specialist will manage investor relations calls, high profile events and interact with high profile customers. The event specialist uses enhanced customer service skills to resolve challenging situations communicates in a clear and professional speaking voice and applies knowledge learned to ensure a professional and successful event. Adheres to the service level agreements that have been defined. Error-free event hosting to ensure a positive customer experience and high event success rate. Maintains proper knowledge of product and services. Manages and ensures a successful event by timely and properly preparing for assigned events, review all pertinent information with the customer during preconference provides guidance and support to the customer during the event and handles any post call duties. Provides the necessary follow-up on quality issues. Contributes to the continuous quality improvement of processes. Assess customer requirements and offers accurate solutions to customer requests. Maintains current on job knowledge in order to assist in various team areas.
What your background should be
- Professional and clear speaking voice. Excellent written communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent customer service skills. 2-4 years of customer service. Proven track record in conflict and problem resolution. Able to work independently or as part of a team, with strict attention to detail and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, specifically Excel and Word, as well as Outlook and utilizing the Internet for information. Bilingual English-Spanish or English-French desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required, some college degree is preferred
Who is the client company
- Concern about unified communications, web conferencing, conference calling, video conferencing and audio conferencing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com