Event Manager, University Events
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Managing Director, the role is principally responsible for managing and organizing key university events, preparing event budgets, and maintaining detailed files on each activity in order to carry out effective updates and marketing of upcoming events. The Event Manager will also be required to negotiate contracts related to the events and monitor the delivery of goods and services.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years' experience in special events planning, fundraising management and/or alumni volunteer relations management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Private, not-for-profit, nonsectarian, research university founded in 1880.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org