- Newark, OH
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hall, restroom, kitchen and storage areas. Write rental contracts for banquet events, place food and beverage orders, and provide customer service during events. Assist with the acquisition and development of new business. Assist with the development of operating budget. Monitor budget and take corrective actions to ensure compliance with established budget. Assist with the hiring. Train assigned staff members. Conduct staff meetings as needed. Recommend corrective actions as appropriate for assigned staff members. Perform facility inspections as directed.
What your background should be
- Banquet and bar tending experience preferred. Must be 21 years old to serve alcohol. Must have a valid Ohio driving license and be able to meet established driving standards. Ability to effectively communicate in writing & verbally, both in person & on the telephone. Must have the proven ability to supervise 2-10 employees. Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations. Must have good organizational and time management skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, publisher, etc. Must be able to operate cash register/cash box. Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, squat & reach.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company provides training, employment, and support services to individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com