- Greenville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Ensure conditions involving security, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest levels. Support the achievement of budgeted financial and operating results for an assigned company store. Serving as manager on duty, performing all of the responsibilities of the store manager when he or she is not present. Assisting the store manager and assistant store manager with the day-to-day operations of the entire store. Serving as a model for customer service and other vital behaviors and instills this value in all associates. Managing and developing associates to ensure adherence to standard practices. Providing leadership and motivation within the store to promote a culture reflective of the company. Maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimize shrink through proper utilization of standard practices. Managing operation of assigned store and is responsible for providing direction and instruction to all store associates in the absence of the store manager.
What your background should be
- Department manager experience required. Asset utilization and cost control knowledge. Skills and abilities: team leadership, conflict management. Ability to analyze situations, identify the problems and implement the best solution. Ability to communicate in both verbal and written form. Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a grocery store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org