- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and select the appropriate massage envy facial based on the client needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest. Obtain clients informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the session. Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols. Complete accurate and legible client intake notes. Create an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude. Promote the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommends frequency. Safeguard client information and confidentiality. Execute professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients. Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
What your background should be
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations. Must pass background check. Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy. Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff. Able to work flexible days and hours. Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Complete minimum 500 hours of education.
Who is the client company
- This is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Nearly a decade ago, it was launch to create a completely new category in the wellness industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org