- Jersey City, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Teach assigned classes in the vacation English, general English, intensive English and academic English programs in accordance with established companies curricula, policies and procedures. Notify supervisor in a timely manner of anticipated absences from class or inability to teach an assigned class. Maintain supervision of students during assigned class times. Use established companies texts and course materials unless otherwise directed by supervisor. Observe relevant copyright restrictions in regard to instructional materials. Refrain from making copies of texts, CD, DVD, CDROM and other instructional material for students unless requested to do so for educational purposes by the administrative staff. Assist companies staff in tracking class sets of textbooks. Keep classrooms clean and orderly at all times. Return any A/V equipment, desks and other school property to its original location after use. Take attendance on a daily basis in accordance with companies policies and procedures. Use electronic roll sheets accessible by the companies administration or leave all physical roll sheets at the companies facility daily. Log student performance and lesson plans on a daily basis. Complete student progress reports in a timely manner at the end of each term. Grade student assignments and exams in a timely manner and in accordance with companies procedures. Report excessive student absences to the administration.
What your background should be
- At least six months of ESL classroom teaching experience or related teaching experience. TEFL certificate.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must have a bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com