- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate and asses ESH risks (e.g. chemical or gas, electrical, and mechanical risks) associated with process and support equipment. Work with site personnel to conduct job hazard assessments and ensure PPE and other safety requirements are incorporated into process and procedures as necessary. Provide safety technical support to ensure compliance with regulatory and company ESH standard requirements. Conduct regulatory reviews, implement necessary changes and communicate to affected personnel. Drive improvements in the ESH culture to attain benchmark results among tier's and suppliers. Develop and present regulatory required training. Perform and support work area audits and inspections. Participate in weekly and quarterly factory meetings across multiple shifts. Support new equipment review and installation. Develop or approve work practice procedures and provide cost-effective risk reduction recommendations. Maintain (update) ESH program documentation. Support the maintenance of an ISO/OHSAS compliant ESH management system. Respond to and provide ESH support during emergencies.
What your background should be
- Should have 5 year's experience in ESH or safety field. Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data. Strong leadership and influencing skills, comfortable communicating with factory personnel and management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in safety, engineering or related field. Certified or ability to become certified (CSP).
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronics company that designs and makes semiconductors and sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org