Equity Research Associate, Commerce & Technology
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Primarily engaged in conducting surveys, interviews and primary research for pacific crests commerce & technology research team. Attend industry conference and trade shows to expand PCS network of commerce & technology contacts. Help identify and analyze company industry trends and provide ongoing finds on those trends. Analyze and forecast metrics such as unit sales, pricing, revenues, earnings, cash flows and balance sheet data. Build Excel-based quantitative models that incorporate trends. Help produce written reports that present conclusions and opinions. Respond to inquiries from sales and corporate finance professionals (internally) and from portfolio manager, company executive and the media (external).
What your background should be
- 3-5 years work experience in and commerce & technology focused organization. Must have extensive sales contacts in relevant industries. Finance background preferred. Ability to pass federal and state securities exams. Work authorization in the U.S. required and preferably not requiring sponsorship.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org