Equipment Specialist Support
- Tinker AFB, OK
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate and recommend equipment procurement and sustainment plans and strategies. Ensure system design is maintainable and sustainable. Provide technical data support for engineering specifications, user manuals, monthly reports, and engineering studies. Assist with the designing and testing, producing, procuring, supplying, operating, repairing, or disposing parts, material, and equipment. Assist with developing and revising equipment/parts maintenance programs. Provide tech order support to include reviewing data, posting updates, and changes, providing and supporting other tech order validation & verification certification or activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10 years of experience, or 15 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education. Must possess a final secret security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook) are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to department of defense clients in the areas of C4ISR operations, aerospace mission support, engineering, information technology, logistics, and training.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org