- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- Shall possess strong safety acumen and be willing to fully participate in company EHS&T (environmental health, safety & transportation) programs, as apply to this position. An individual with a strong mechanical aptitude is desirable. Willingness to learn how to operate large tractors and spreaders, belt filter presses, stick pumps and other equipment as trained. Good attendance record and wiliness to work occasional overtime as required. Willingness to travel throughout the Carolinas, to various job locations, if requested to do. Perform any general work or other assignments necessary to ensure the safe, clean, and efficient operation of the facility to include sweeping, shoveling, and other housekeeping activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Strong mechanical & electrical aptitude preferred. Farm experience is a plus. Class A CDL holder preferred. Ability to recognize operational inconsistencies and hazards in the workplace and display proper judgment. Computer skills is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This company concern about the power of proven technologies to create sustainable solutions for the natural waste challenges generated by civic and commercial growth.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org