- Grand Junction, CO
What you'll be doing
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently. Responsible for safe slopes on excavations and proper barricading. Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging. Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor. Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards. Keep time and material records. Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications. Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit. Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various locations. May assist laborer at various job sites as needed. May perform physical tasks involved with laying pipe and utility lines, and/or tasks involved with road construction and laying asphalt, etc.
What your background should be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred
Who is the client company
- Western colorado's most prominent construction and materials supply companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org