Equipment Engineering Manager
- Clark, SD
What you'll be doing
- This company is searching for a responsible equipment engineering manager and the candidates duties will be, oversees the maintenance of production equipment, maintains production equipment in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime, oversees technicians that repair and maintain the production and test equipment, establishes and maintains preventive maintenance programs and procedures, manages training programs to ensure proper operation, preventive maintenance, and repair programs and procedures, maintains inventory and/or spare parts, schedules manufacturing activities, selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years work experience in semiconductor or manufacturing industry
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent related experience
Who is the client company
- This is an american electronics company that designs and makes semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org