Equal Opportunity Coordinator
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Equal opportunity coordinator will assist in the implementation of the equal opportunity and affirmative action programs for the institute. Assist equal opportunity advisor with ADA accommodations as assigned. Intake, investigate and resolve complaints which includes interviewing witnesses, analyzing evidence, making determinations, formulating courses of action to address those matters and writing reports regarding such matters as assigned. Stay abreast of and interpret institute policies and procedures, and local, state, and federal rules and regulations related to EO and affirmative action issues. Design, implement and deliver anti-discrimination programming. Monitor, track and provide analysis as assigned of EO/ADA complaint data. Assist in faculty recruitment approval process. Maintain confidential records. May prepare, edit and produce publications in a variety of formats. May schedule, plan, coordinate and organize special events. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position required three years of related experience. People soft query skills is preferred. Experience working with people-fluent is also preferred. The applicant must have ability to work with HISD students and ability to work with minors under the age of 18 years.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from a college or university (advanced degree in relevant field preferred).
Who is the client company
- The company provides healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org