- Spokane, WA
What you'll be doing
- Consolidates material for shipped for off-site treatment. Completes paperwork properly and timely. May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices and procedures. Follows and understands all health & safety or job safety analysis procedures as outlined in the procedures and policies. Operates fork trucks to move materials for storage and loading and unloading. Collects samples of inbound waste for analysis. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Less than 1 year experience required. Safe driving record is required. Equipment maintenance skills, attention to detail, research skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides medical and pharmaceutical waste management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com