Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Saint Cloud, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide technical oversight to field activities associated with landfill gas collection and treatment systems, leachate collection systems, storm water management systems as well as environmental systems associated with company owned landfills, transfer stations, hauling companies and recycling facilities. Monitor and provides oversight, and at times may be completely responsible for all construction projects associated with permitted construction of environmental systems at company owned facilities; ensuring project materials, construction practices and equipment operation is completed in accordance with the specifications and plans, operation plans, company policies and industry standards. Document all environmental monitoring reports and responsible for documents requiring submittals to all regulatory agencies in a timely manner. Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
What your background should be
- 10 years full-time paid experience working directly with related environmental systems; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Knowledge of landfill gas collection and treatment systems, leachate collection systems, and storm water management systems. Knowledge of solid waste management facilities and general operations. Knowledge and ability to operate personal computers, proficiency in Microsoft Office and MS Excel and familiarity with GPS instrumentation (Trimble) preferred. Ability to read maps and engineering drawings. Ability to perform mathematical computations. Ability to carry out complex oral and written instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from a regionally accredited university or college with an associate degree or higher in environmental technology, or related field; or graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma.
Who is the client company
- Concern about environmental solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com