Entry to Mid-level Software Engineer
- Huntsville, AL
What you'll be doing
- The role is required to provide support for the development of model-based tools, taking a proactive approach to task completion and, contributing to the design and testing of computer programs. The successful applicant will be able to work both independently and as part of a team, have good programming skills, and be familiar with model-based software development.
What your background should be
- Entry to five years of experience desired. Experience in C++ and Java preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from and accredited university preferred.
Who is the client company
- Employee-owned information technology business whose primary customer is the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com