Entry Level Sales Management Trainee
- Lexington Park, MD
What you'll be doing
- As a management trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. Company will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. In your development to become a successful manager at enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in the potential customer service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, call center). Must have a valid US driving license. Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- The client is a car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com