- Keystone, CO
What you'll be doing
- Key responsibilities include taking and serving food and drink orders and ensuring all work areas are safe and clean. The Bartender is also expected to work cooperatively as part of a team, carry out all duties in a professional and timely manner, and be fully knowledgeable about the menu and beverage offerings within 14 days of hire.
What your background should be
- One season bartending experience at Keystone strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Resort company that currently runs four ski resorts and a summer resort, as well as owning luxury resort hotels throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com