Enterprise Systems Analyst
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Works closely with and monitors the activities of external service providers. Understands the business processes which are supported by these systems. Liaises with software suppliers and other third parties, as required, to provide timely and cost-effective customer support. Ensures all tasks are managed to a successful conclusion and communicated to the customer. Evaluates and assists with implementation of improvements to existing applications collaboratively with the business. Builds and maintains close and effective working relationships with the enterprise organizations. Establishes and sustains close working relationships with client project sponsors and subject matter experts as well as IT technical, development and support area to define and implement services and support. Resolves service requests or escalates requests to the enterprise development teams. Develops functional design specifications for enhanced system functionality, provide functional support to the development team, and facilitate user acceptance testing with business teams once completed.
What your background should be
- Typically requires 3 years of related experience with an emphasis on operations application software and related technologies. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, MIS or computer science.
Who is the client company
- This is an oil and natural gas exploration and production company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org