Enterprise Sales Representative
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute a structured prospecting plan to target mid large companies across industry vertical, sell software solution and consulting service to C level executive, management team and end user. Provide full product and price support to prospect referred by the field sales organization. Participate, as required, in the ongoing management of existing customers to support upselling opportunity and subscription renewal. Meet or exceed sales/revenue objective through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goal. Complete sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification and overall pipeline development. Utilize CRM system to update and maintain record. Respond to RFI & RFP to accurately represent the company. Develop effective relationship with key decision maker within the customer or prospect organization. Participate in general sales strategy meeting.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years enterprise sales experience selling software, solutions, and consulting services, preferably in the human resources software market. Documented record of over quota sales performance. Well developed time management and organizational skills. Excellent problem solving skills, ability to leverage common sense, logic and instinct. Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels throughout an organization. Ability to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small-to medium-sized businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com