Enterprise Sales Consultant
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The enterprise sales consultant is responsible for maximizing all assigned company-wide revenue streams including but not limited to direct response, per Inquiry, satellite time and long form. This position will be based in Atlanta and selling on a national level across full footprint to both new and existing clients. Reporting to the director of enterprise sales, consultant is responsible for driving new business as well as growing existing business for defined revenue streams. Company is seeking for a collaborative, results oriented consultant to work in a fast paced and high energy organization within a rapidly changing space. Consultant should be self-directed with the ability to drive for desired results through developing, sustaining and growing consultative client relationships. Consultant should be capable of working effectively in a deadline driven and constantly evolving environment. A successful candidate have to achieve assigned revenue goals and objectives by developing formal client and revenue stream plans. Executing these plans by identifying and making cold calls on prospective clients and providing consultative services after the sale is made and throughout the entire advertising lifecycle while building and maintaining account records. Consultant will cultivate consulting relationships with clients from multiple revenue streams simultaneously and will regularly update needs analysis, solving problems and monitoring advertising campaign effectiveness and optimizations as needed. Consultant will be required to attend job-related training to increase knowledge of company and competitive products and pricing and will attend strategic and/or development meetings with other sales staff. Perform other duties as assigned and required.
What your background should be
- Communication proficiency is essential with corporate, field management and direct clients while maintaining appropriate coordination with all appropriate cross functions. Consequently, it is imperative that this individual be able to build exceptional working relationships with not only with external advertisers but also with other corporate functional teams and appropriate field management and staff. New business development skills are mandatory. Identifies new prospective clients by observing other media, networking inside and outside of the industry and looking for new business opportunities that might want to advertise in order to develop own client list. 3+ years plus of media sales experience preferably in cable TV or other electronic media. Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint preferred as well as ability to quickly learn sales reporting programs. Proven ability to work independently with little direct supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to travel up to 40% annually.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum 4-year college degree in advertising, marketing or a related field. BS/BA in related discipline is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- A privately owned subsidiary digital cable television, telecommunications and home automation services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com