Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Nashua, NH
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for an enterprise architecture manager. This successful manager is responsible to lead the IT architecture to innovate, create, and implement solutions for MDM, CRM, and ERP projects. The candidate will interface with internal departments to assure a smooth effective implementation. Exposure to a wide range of foundational technology functions including server and storage virtualization, high availability, performance analysis and management, and enterprise infrastructure monitoring. S/he will be responsible for aligning business processes with technology and infrastructure and demonstrated experience with innovative infrastructure design.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 10 to 15+ years of related work experience. Proven experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) implementations, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) concepts, and SOA service registries. Strong leader, innovator, motivator, team player, high energy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information technology disciplines, including development, engineering, support, and management, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a specialized technology staffing and consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org