Enterprise Account Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries. Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections. Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible. Connect clients business objectives with client companies offerings and solutions. Provide guidance on customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives. Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high level strategies. Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross or up sell opportunities. Build and expand relationships with economic buyer in prospect and customer accounts. Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with client company. Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement.
What your background should be
- 10+ years solution selling and managed cloud services experience required. Previous telecommunication or IT business-to-business experience in the healthcare or hospital industry with a documented track record of success. Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities. Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members. Strong time-management and organization skills. Proven record of meeting or exceeding established goals. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously. Ability to communicate with all levels within customer or prospects organization. Ability to communicate and present to companies management as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global telecommunications vendor providing unified communications solutions for business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org