Enterprise Account Manager
- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- The enterprise account manager will implement his/her in-depth knowledge and mastery of key elements of the selling process (i.e. strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc). The enterprise account manager articulates Cisco product benefits and advantages relative to competitor offerings. The person can articulate strategic and technical offering benefits. Account manager focuses on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries. Account manager will implement his/her extensive experience with selling to companies greater than 1500 employees, multi-site, complex selling cycle and technology adopters in both private and public sector. Other responsibilities include weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. The enterprise account manager will also demonstrate strong knowledge of managing a large enterprise account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills and short/mid/long term opportunity management.
What your background should be
- The candidate requires demonstrated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships. The applicant is expected to have demonstrated knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account. Must be aggressive self-starter; little supervision required. Travel required. Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a win/win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Required BA/BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10+ years of successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment (including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base) is essential.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org