Enterprise Account Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Work hand in hand with your designated enterprise account director on a fortune 100 retailer exhibit the ability to translate a client's business and marketing goals to optimal application of the company's AdFX platform. Have experience working in a role that is both internally and externally facing, spanning cross-functionally internally interfacing with teams including product, tech and operations. Gather and position research to support recommended media strategies. Ensure campaign assets are collected, QA and trafficked by responsible team(s). Interface with operations/data & insights. Analysts regularly regarding trafficking, delivery and performance to ensure performance is in line with client KPIs and company suite of offerings. Communicate optimization suggestions and performance enhancing features to clients to maximize campaign results. Proactively build relationships with all clients at all levels of the organization. Create internal and external post campaign analysis. Provide world Class customer serve to clients by being proactive, consistent, informed and strategic.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience in a media planner or media sales role. Proven knowledge of media Math. Proven knowledge of MS Office Suite + Dealmaker, VOL, Solbright. Strong presentation skills. Ability to influence sales support functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American basic cable and satellite television channel.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com