Enrollment Services Representative
- Kingston, RI
What you'll be doing
- Provide high level enrollment services clerical support. Assist in answering enrollment services requests and in providing information on a wide variety of enrollment service questions and subject, including the maintenance of student financial and employment records. Receive and disburse currency and checks according to established procedure. Perform complex word processing and data entry functions using word processing, database and spreadsheet software. Collect payments, including checks for confirmation deposits, housing deposits and outside loans and scholarships. Be responsible for the receiving, receipting and balancing of money and checks with accuracy and speed. Record enrollment services transactions in books of original entry and to post to ledger accounts from receipt, disbursement, expense, and appropriation records according to established account classifications.
What your background should be
- Employment involving enrollment services practices, including the procedures and practices used in handling and accounting for the receipt and disbursement of monies. Customer service; and use of word processing, database and spreadsheet software. Any combination of education and experience that shall be substantially equivalent to the above education and experience. Prior experience working in a higher education environment is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from a senior high school, including or supplemented by completion of courses in commercial arithmetic.
Who is the client company
- Concern about research and educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com