Engineering Manager Trainee
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Compile work and time schedules, handle personnel matters, perform administration functions, analyze reports and follow USCG regulations. Utilize your excellent planning skills to troubleshoot. Constantly think outside of the box to find solutions with limited resources. Project a positive image of you and the company at all times while utilizing your strong voice and personality. Use strong problem-solving skills to decipher logistical challenges. Analyze reports and pull together profit/loss statements.
What your background should be
- This position requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, along with other computer applications. CAD experience preferred. Excellent technical knowledge is necessary. Both written and oral communication skills essential in building good relationships with fellow coworkers. Initially, must be willing to be away from home during training period.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree required with emphasis on basic knowledge of the marine industry (e.g., barges).
Who is the client company
- This is an American global food-processing and commodities-trading corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com