Engineering Development Manager
- Milpitas, CA
What you'll be doing
- Oversee environmental qualification testing, reporting and basic failure analysis on optical components. Provide technical communications on component reliability test processes, test results and failure analyses to component, transceiver and transponder customers and suppliers. Support component design engineers and fab engineers from design inception through product release optimizing product reliability, performance and cost. Define qualification requirements for internal and external suppliers of lasers, pins, APD, wave-guide used in the transceiver and transponder modules. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years experience as a reliability engineer or manager in a related industry. Candidate will have experience in the design of components used in fiber optic transceivers and transponders for telecom and datacenter applications. Familiarity with electronics components such as laser drivers used in conjunction with optical components.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters in physics, optics or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- The client company designs and manufactures products for optical communications networks, communications test and measurement equipment, lasers, optical solutions for authentication and decorative applications and other custom optics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org