- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- In this role as engineer software, the candidate will design, develop, document, test and debug advanced user interfaces including multi touch and gesture interfaces. S/he will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. The successful candidate will ensure software standards are met. Incumbent will also perform other duty as assign.
What your background should be
- 2 Years experience is required. User interface development experience. Development experience with multi touch and gesture interfaces. Development experience with Linux, Windows, C/C++, and Python. Windows 8 development experience is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/MS in science is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org