- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
What you'll be doing
- Serves as lead systems engineer. Supports activities associated with the management, operations, availability and reliability of CECOM software engineering center (SEC) mission applications computer server environments. Supervises all activities associated with maintaining, enhancing and repairing IT network equipment and equipment related problems. Performs all activities pertaining to network management, network design, network support, network enhancement and network security operations that are required to ensure mission operations, protection, availability, integrity and reliability of secure and non-secure networks and related systems and equipment. Utilizes and maintains a daily tracking/ticketing system. Provides and coordinates installation, repair and preventive/remedial maintenance support. Provides system engineering SME support to include network configuration and system management. Assists the government in evaluating the architecture of software based systems.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field. Strong skills in multi task. Advanced in Microsoft suits (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Strong oral and verbal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American science applications international corporation company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com