- Longmont, CO
What you'll be doing
- This position is required to develop software, integrate hardware and develop testing methodology to support hard disk drive input or output performance measurement, power measurement and workload analysis. The candidate will be interfacing with domestic and oversea consortium for energy efficiency team member to capture disk drive workload, develop, test and verify new software dedicated to hard disk drive and solid state disk drive input or output performance and power testing. The engineer is also expected to embrace and drive software development best practice. Perform all other task as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience. Experience in code debugging and using issue tracking tool. Team software development experience. Strong academic background in computer science and technology, including computer architecture, operating system, data structure and algorithm. Very familiar with Linux operating system and debugging environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in applied physics, electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com