- Fargo, ND
What you'll be doing
- Work with fire work & bid master, RUS units and Mnemonics, AutoCAD, CIMAGE and/or OSP-FM systems to design/fund engineering jobs. Work with systems such as RTT, NDTT, NECTAS, DQE, JDS, wire works/bid master and others to communicate job status for both internal and external customers. Maintain and update all records associated with facility changes. Responsible for OSP/FM backlog, retirements and land base corrections. Account for all monies spent on jobs that have authorized. Acquire all field Notes on AQCBs and issue permits for AQCBs. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
What your background should be
- Four to five years of applicable engineering experience. Education equivalent experience expectable. Computer skills are required including email, Word, Excel, and other systems. Candidate must have the ability to work in a consultative manner with others. Previous experience in a multi-tasking, result oriented position in a deadline focused department. Previous experience successfully dealing with customers face-to-face and over the phone. Previous experience in outside telephone aerial and underground plant preferred. Print and plat reading experience preferred. Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. Working knowledge of installation and maintenance of telephone circuits, residential and business services, local network processes, and a fundamental understanding of services offered by centurylink are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or a related field
Who is the client company
- The company is an industry leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com