Employment Practice & Dispute Resolution Manager
- Resolution, VI
What you'll be doing
- Maintains detailed notes and compiles thorough documentation. Utilizes facilitation and mediation practices to negotiate resolutions. Analyzes details and facts to formulate recommendations. Identifies trends with respect to employment decisions and reinstatements. Develops and presents proposals to address trends to the EPDR Sr. manager. Remains current with employment law changes and updates. Maintains accurate statistical data for EPDR reporting. Partners with strategic partners such as legal, HRIS and loss prevention for efficiency and process improvement. Conducts EPDR orientation and training for new regional HR managers to include EPDR overview; the company policies and procedures; conducting investigations; reports and systems. Manages wage and hour check request process to ensure accuracy. Provides various reports, as requested to HR generalists & guidance when necessary on how to analyzing the data. Manages the review and revision process of standard operating policies/procedures and the employee handbook to ensure current business needs and legal requirements are met. Manages projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have five years of experience in dispute resolution, employee relations, HR generalist or other related field is preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Strong attention to detail. Strong organization and time-management skills. Ability to perform effectively under pressure and make objective decisions. Analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent collaboration skills. Ability to use Microsoft word processing and spreadsheet applications, as well as other miscellaneous software. Advanced knowledge of FLSA, FMLA, ADA. Knowledge of internal investigative procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about consumer good products and discount retailer services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org