- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- This position will report to the store manager. Managing positive employee relations. Leading the investigation of employee concerns and the creation of the appropriate resolutions in line with the company brand. Providing all managers with the necessary guidance to coach and guide all levels of personnel in order to build skill sets and enhance personal development. Ensuring that policies and procedures are consistently administered and adhered to with an end result of achieving excellent customer service. Managing the employment process for all exempt and non-exempt positions with the creation of effective recruiting/advertising campaigns and programs. Supporting retail and restaurant leadership team with supervisory coverage including some evenings and weekends. Executing all job functions in accordance with established company processes and policies.
What your background should be
- Five to ten years of human resources experience in the retail and/or hospitality industry. Extensive knowledge of employment law including ADA, ADEA and EEO. Strong leadership and supervisory skills are essential. Well-developed computer skills essential; must be a skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in human resources, organizational psychology, business or other related field.
Who is the client company
- The company is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of a leading toy company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org