- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service to employees to answer human resources questions resolves issues and provides information about human resources process and programs provide accurate and timely information to customers. Greets and assists all HR visitors as necessary. Provides on-site assistance to employees regarding human resources programs and processes. Troubleshoots, conducts preliminary investigation of issues, documents interactions and shares information with workforce relations consultants and HR specialty groups as necessary. Participates in data collection activities, provides routine updates to relevant HR specialty groups, and generates trending reports under general supervision.
What your background should be
- Human resources or business related experience is preferred. This job requires some physical demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration, or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org