Emergency medical technician
- North Randall, OH
What you'll be doing
- Reporting directly to the security supervisor, the EMT responds as necessary to all medical emergencies and requests for aid. Minimizes risk to persons and property while protecting company assets. Renders medical assistance as needed or requested. Maintains inventory of medical equipment. Safeguards company assets, including team members and guests. Prepares detailed reports as required. Escorts chips and cash as required. Addresses any individual found in areas not authorized. Escorts guests and team members as directed or requested. Collects and transports drop boxes to the storage/holding area. Monitors entrances and employee entrance to ensure no one under 21 years of age enters the racino. Controls and monitors the assigned post to minimize risk and ensure a safe environment for guests and team members. Attempts to maintain law and order on property in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies. Manages calls, computer, and radio traffic in the dispatch office. Any and all other job duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 21 years old at time of employment valid driving license HEP-B series immunizations. Interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4 hours). Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts. Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about gambling & casinos services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com