- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Basic responsibilities of this position are developing and implementing lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the district curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, Board of Trustee policies and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures and maintain standards of pupil behavior. Establish a system of students evaluation within the guidelines prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district. Continually evaluate and record various aspects of student progress and report to parents as needed and required. Teach within the course of study for the subject area at the grade level as prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district. Understand and plan lessons leading to subject area objectives and assume the responsibility for written lesson plans for substitutes. Provide a variety of planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods in order to motivate students and best utilize available time for instruction. Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students resolve health, attitude, and learning problems. Share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs to the community through such activities as open house and PTA meetings. Keep accurate records of student information; compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required by the school and district. Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A valid Texas teacher certificate with required endorsements for subject and subject level assigned. Demonstrated general knowledge of curriculum and instruction. Demonstrated knowledge of various routine tasks, duties, and procedures and the ability to follow specific instructions with little or no previous experience. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, Board of Trustee policies, and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest and renowned school district in Texas that operates schools in much of Dallas County.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com