Elementary Master Teacher
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate directly with designated group of teacher to improve student achievement. Ensure teacher improvement in order to achieve student goal, school goal and key performance indicator. Provide detailed teacher feedback in the following area: student discipline, classroom management, assessment, data analysis, instructional planning, instructional delivery and utilization of curriculum resource. Identify specific area of improvement for each teacher, develop a professional growth plan with them, support the implementation of the plan and evaluate the teacher progress in meet each goal included in the plan. Evaluate teacher performance and use this data to identify, plan and facilitate professional development for individual teacher and the larger school staff as needed. Analyze teacher, student and school data to give direction to teacher and provide accountability for teacher impact on student growth and performance. Counsel the school director regarding the ability of individual teacher to improve student achievement; provide school director with data that drive decision make for teacher performance improvement plan, annual contract renewal and termination. Other duty, responsibility and special project as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of teaching experience. Minimum one year of school leadership or management experience (strongly preferred). Proven track record of student academic progress/achievement under candidate instructional leadership. Ability to articulate best instructional practices for driving student achievement. Illinois profession educator license (required). National board teaching certification (optional).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (required). Master's degree in education (strongly preferred).
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com