- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Works with students individually or in groups on special projects or assignments including spelling, reading, mathematics, comprehension levels and memorization of emergency information. Demonstrates skills and techniques in order to aid in student learning. Monitors student behavior and enforces school and classroom standards and policies. Monitors students and ensures safety on the playground and the cafeteria area before school, during breakfast and lunch, and during recess. Reports any unusual incidents or injury to school administration. Maintains discipline by monitoring student behavior and taking the appropriate action including determining when to give a warning and when a formal notice should be written. Prepares incident documents including disciplinary actions and documentation for unusual incidents. Prepares classrooms for activities including setting up tables and chairs and handing out materials. Performs clean up after activities including picking up toys and trash, washing tables and chairs and rearranging furniture.
What your background should be
- Six months experience working with children in a learning environment. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications for this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Demonstrating child development theories. Knowing basic mathematical concepts. Facilitating group activities in a learning environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org