Elementary Bilingual Teacher (Pre K Grade)
- Mission, TX
What you'll be doing
- The elementary bilingual teacher (pre k grade) is responsible to develops and implements lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required. S/he prepares lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles, presents subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas education agency, board policies, and administrative regulations, plans and uses appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned. Works cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to guidelines established in individual education plans (iep). Plans and supervises assignments of teacher aides and volunteers. Uses technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process. Cooperates with other members of the staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements. Conducts ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing. Assumes responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned. Sponsors outside activities approved by the campus principal. Manages student behavior in the classroom and administers discipline according to board polices, administrative regulations, student code of conduct, and (iep). Maintains a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community members. Participates in staff development activities to improve job-related skills. Keeps informed of and comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers. Compiles, maintains, and files all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required. Demonstrates interest and initiative in professional improvement. Performs all duties in a safe manner to avoid injury to oneself and/or others. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have a valid Texas teacher certificate with required endorsements for level assigned and highly qualified as per NCLB guidelines. S/he should have the knowledge of assigned subjects, general knowledge of curriculum and instruction. The incumbent should have the ability to instruct students and manage their behavior. Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
Who is the client company
- This is a public school district and concern about educational service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org