- Topeka, KS
What you'll be doing
- Maintain, develop and troubleshoot programmable logic controllers (PLCs) including Allen Bradley PLC5, Allen Bradley SLC500, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Semiens (Texas instruments) 540 and 500 series. Wonder ware based Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) Panel view operator interface terminals (OIT) maintain, specify, and troubleshoot plant floor electrical components including: valves, loop controllers, solenoids, control system I/O, measurement and instrumentation systems (flow meters, load cells, photoelectric, level probes, metal detectors, container fill detectors, touch screen monitors, computer equipment and peripherals and container vacuum detection). Function as a technical resource and shift troubleshooting resource for operations, maintenance and engineering (requires climbing, bending and crawling). Conduct training for controls and electrical related systems for maintenance and operations personnel. Coordinate contractor and system integrator activities for equipment, software and control installation. Ability to manage projects to completion. Ensure compliance with industry practices and regulatory agency requirements. Document changes made to software and hardware (electrical and process & instrumentation prints).
What your background should be
- 3 years of plant technical experience or a two year technical degree. Ability to access input and retrieves information from a computer-Microsoft Word, Excel, email, etc. Ability to read and use electrical schematics knows, understand and interpret NEC regulatory requirements. Ability to design and apply 3 phases 480 VAC circuit.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer products company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org