Electronic & Electrical Engineering Manager
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Manages employees performing engineering and technical activities in the areas of electronics engineering and integrated circuit research and development. Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals. Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees. Will manage engineers and projects performing developmental engineering in the areas of solid-state electronics development within the organization.
What your background should be
- Experience in electronics systems development and management required. Advanced technology research management capability is beneficial. Experience in analog and RF integrated circuit design, development, test, analysis, and verification beneficial. Experience designing MMIC and ASIC circuits desired. Experience in aerospace electronic systems for airborne and space applications such as communications, radar, signal intelligence beneficial.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or MS or PhD degree in electrical engineering or physics
Who is the client company
- The hiring company designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com