- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Perform skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical circuits, systems and equipment; duties in collaboration with other trades areas. Install, maintain and repair a variety of electrical equipment and controls including lighting systems, branch circuitry, power distribution and control circuitry. Install electrical services for new equipment including computer labs, recirculation desks, kitchen equipment, copiers, printers, A/C units, kilns, classroom relocations. Troubleshoot, maintain and service fire alarm systems for the safety of students and personnel. Maintain and service intercom systems, kitchen equipment, and security systems. Inspect and test various electrical systems for proper functioning. Revamp electrical systems for remodels and renovations. Maintain records on time, labor and materials. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least five years of journeyman level experience as a skilled electrician. Must have good communication skills. Must have basic computer skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com