Electrical Project Engineer
- Sioux City, IA
What you'll be doing
- The company is currently looking for an Electrical Project Engineer in Sioux City, IA. Candidates will be responsible for engineering functions to attain the proper installation and start-up of industrial power systems and industrial control systems. Perform the necessary engineering functions to provide electrical support to the operating units and perform various engineering studies including load flow, short circuit and arc flash analysis. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities. Other duties may not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
What your background should be
- The company is interested in speaking with candidates that have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of professional experience. Capable of working on multi-faceted projects of any magnitude while requiring a minimum amount of supervision. Training will be supplied as necessary depending on individual background. Excellent communication skills. Possesses or willingness to acquire a good working knowledge of the National Electrical Code. Possesses or willingness to acquire multiple skills related to industrial electrical systems. Possesses or willingness to acquire PLC control system skills. Possesses or willingness to acquire skills in the design (AutoCAD, Autodesk), layout, and start-up of industrial control networks including Ethernet, proprietary networks and PLC protocols.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Who is the client company
- One of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com