- Wadsworth, OH
What you'll be doing
- Design and develop layouts for electrical circuits or systems for power distribution and assists in the development of detailed schematics. Provide accurate, on-schedule design services. Cooperate with parallel activities within the firm including the other engineering disciplines and office administrative functions. Coordinate the design with the design of other disciplines. Provide an efficient, economical design for installation in accordance with project requirements. Complete assignments within time frame allocated without sacrificing the integrity of the end results. Ensure that all assigned work is completed with accuracy and thoroughness. Provide CAD drafting for areas of project involvement. Successfully apply all capabilities in order to develop professionally. Other duties as assigned. Provide competent, accurate, economical design that meets the requirements of all applicable codes. Meet project schedules with a minimum amount of supervision. Maintain organized project records for project documentation and review by supervisors.
What your background should be
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of design experience in electrical industrial or power design is required. Must have basic knowledge of building codes and NEC, and should have experience in the consulting engineering, architectural and construction industry. Must be well versed in recent versions of AutoCAD.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in technology is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multi-disciplined architectural, engineering & construction firm, specializing in the industrial and power markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com