Electrical Design Engineer
- Fremont, CA
What you'll be doing
- Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May also review vendor capability to support development. Includes electrical/electronic design sub-specialties not included in designated engineering job families. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Develops professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
What your background should be
- The incumbent must have 3+ years of related experience. Demonstrated ability to initiate necessary actions, is open to coaching, have shown ability to be assertive when necessary. PADS software experience is required. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com