- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Develop basic auditing skill by attending formal EHS training at approved facility outside the company and continuous on the job training. Responsible for becoming familiar with applicable law, rule and regulation and how to apply to client companies facility. Prepare site specific EHS and PSM audit protocol through research and familiarity with the facility EHS program and history. Assist in performing on site audit at client companies facility. Participate in review meeting and assist in preparing EHS and PSM audit report. Assist client companies facility with EHS related request for information internal control. Understand and comply with established departmental process and procedure designed to support internal control effort. Identify and bring to the attention of department management internal control deficiency.
What your background should be
- Attention to detail and conscientious with effective planning and organizational skills. Must have excellent communication skills to discuss findings with all levels within the company. Demonstrated ability with standard MS Office products. The position will have developmental focus with emphasis on the development of skills needed to interface with the corporate EHS program and evaluation of existing management systems for compliance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred with an EHS related field (i.e. engineering).
Who is the client company
- This is a North American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org